DairyTeam Farm Consultancy, Supervision and Management, are all personalised on-farm programmes for the farming business.
All three programmes include:
- An initial farm evaluation to quantify the current situation and identify opportunities that will allow the client to meet their short and long term goals
- Regular on-farm visits. This regular contact is essential for developing close relationships with the DairyTeam consultant and in return it enables your DairyTeam consultant to have an intimate and ongoing understanding of the farm and business
- An agenda for individual farm visits will be set by clients after discussion with their consultant
- Written reports will be presented after each visit
- An annual farm and financial analysis will be conducted
- Clients are able to attend DairyTeam Group Days and will also receive
three newsletters annually and occasional technical reports
- Contracts will be established on an annual basis
- Payment by monthly automatic payments to DairyTeam Ltd.
This programme is suitable for dairy farmers who want to develop and grow their farming business; for farmers who like to be challenged.
Emphasis is on the development of efficient, profitable and sustainable production systems.
Clients will receive a minimum of ten on-farm consultancy visits each year.
This programme is suitable for clients who want to step back from overseeing the day to day operation of their farm to focus on other business opportunities or perhaps simply more leisure time.
In this programme the DairyTeam consultant (in association with the farm owner) will set farming and financial targets for the farm. The consultant then takes responsibility for the implementation of the farming policy.
In most cases Farm Managers and Sharemilkers will report to the farm owner through the DairyTeam consultant.
Budget preparation and fertiliser recommendations will be provided as required.
This package includes a minimum of twenty on-farm visits each year.
This programme is suitable for clients who want little direct involvement in their farming operation perhaps due to other business commitments or retirement. It is also suitable for absentee owners and the management and operation of equity farming operations.
The DairyTeam consultant will (in association with the farm owner) set farming and financial policies. The consultant will provide annual and cashflow budgets and will be responsible for both the implementation of farming policy and financial outcomes.
Farm Managers and Sharemilkers will report to the farm owner through the DairyTeam consultant.
The DairyTeam consultant will be 'on-call' to meet the requirements of the farm. Budget preparation, budget updates and fertiliser recommendations will be provided as required.
This package includes a minimum of twenty on-farm visits each year along with monthly farm and financial reports.